googlee643e8fad40e8924.html
Stringed instrument repairs
Custom builds
restorations
audio electronics

Picture
1965 Pre-CBS Stratocaster in for a refret. Not the original tremolo.

Comments

09/20/2016 11:43pm

Audio electronics for the night and uses. The offered timely processing of the tools. The usages of the machines are offered for the wonderful and for all realized touch. The process is imposed for all selected and dynamics.

09/04/2017 5:35am

During my childhood days, my father used to bring me to his band’s gigs. I was exposed to rock music and at a young age, he taught me how to play a guitar. Now that I’m older, I used to look back and think about those awesome moments with my dad. I hope guitars like this will be put in good hands and help inspire the next generation. I wish there’ll be more good music to come. I’ll be sure to save up to buy a guitar like this.

Thanks for this ballonacreeklutherie blog for updating and giving us a lot of better and well points always. Keep doing in the same way about stratocaster refret really impressive, stay tuned for better info.

01/09/2017 9:10am

I always dreaming to open my little guitar repair shop. but I haven't have enough space.

03/15/2017 2:08am

I'm so fond of various string instruments. At first, I'm only familiar to guitar because it's the most widely-used string instrument in the world. But I got the chance to familiarize myself to different instruments when I enrolled to a musical course. I was having a hard time at first. But when we were introduced to different musical instruments, I had a great time studying those! That's where I got the interest for tremolo!

Wow! Music is my passion. When I joined a band, I started as a vocalist. But as I continue my journey with the band, I involved myself into learning guitar and drums. I started to love to play the drums. However, when I am just alone, guitar became my best friend. As I strum it, my quality time with myself became very soulful. It became my habit to always bring with myself my guitar because it relaxes and refreshes my mind whenever I am in the middle of stress. I just have to sing with it and everything is fine then.