googlee643e8fad40e8924.html
Stringed instrument repairs
Custom builds
restorations
audio electronics

Here is a test run of the Giszmotron 2.0 that I installed on a customer's guitar. It's a little finicky getting it adjusted properly, but once you have it dialed in, it works. The wheels require a break-in period, after which the sound smooths out somewhat. I also have it at about half speed, which is recommended by the manufacturer until the wheels are broken in.

Comments

08/30/2016 10:52am

Awesome! I haven't seen anything like that. What's the make and model of your guitar? Will that work on any kind of guitar? I am not sure if it can work on mine. I hope there's a tutorial on how to install that.

08/28/2017 5:27am

Ever since I was a little girl, I have wanted to play the guitar. My family was not rich so we could not afford to pay for guitar lessons. But that didn't stop me from going after what I wanted. I started to search on YouTube for guitar lesson videos and thankfully, there were a lot. It took me three months to finally be able to play one full song. In just a few months, I was able to play different songs and I even performed at my school.

12/05/2016 8:25am

I should install it on my guitar too! It will be a good experience.

01/06/2017 3:47am

Cool! I think I should do some experiments with my guitars too!

03/25/2017 4:57pm

This web is really great. Love it so much. I can't wait for the next article.

05/06/2017 10:59pm

06/26/2017 10:43pm

Android is now the most popular way to get online in the world, so it’s not surprising that there is a great deal of interest in using Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) for Android to protect privacy.it's important to stop and think about It. A great vpn service, private internet access is very simple to set up, and very secure. Some of Best VPN are Listed On our Site. Our experts and community take a look at Psiphon, to see if this VPN is right for you

07/16/2017 11:46pm

Thank you for sharing your posts with us.

07/17/2017 1:35am

Such a informative post.

Emily
08/25/2017 3:02am

Nice!

08/25/2017 3:24am

Playing guitar is my hobby whenever I have a free time. I have been playing guitar since I was a kid. I can say that I'm excellent at playing acoustic guitar because of my training for the past 10 years. I remember my first performance in a mini concert in my school, I was so nervous because of that I messed up my performance. But I managed to finish my performance completely. That incident pushed me to improve my skills on playing the acoustic guitar.